Right now, we’re all navigating difficult and uncertain times. But, at Perth Homeguard we have got your back. To help you with your security needs during the COVID-19 outbreak, here is everything you need to know about our activities and processes.
How do you provide a quote during COVID-19?
We offer a quote through email and to ensure everything is crystal clear. We also handle phone calls. If you need to ask for a quote, feel free to call us on 92098100. If you need to send us further details, feel free to email it to email@example.com.
What should I provide when asking for a quote on security door products?
Please provide a width by height measurement in mm for security doors or security screens. Concerning the type of security products as well as the colour and quantities, you can send them through email or discuss it with us over the phone. We will be happy to address any questions you might have.
How secure is it to deal with Perth Homeguard during COVID-19?
The health and safety of our staff and clients are significant for us during this time. In fact, health, safety, and wellbeing are at the top of our agenda. As such, we have taken bold steps to ensure we can still help you with your home security needs.
We need security doors installed to our Perth home, does Perth Homeguard provide a warranty?
Yes, we provide up to 10-year warranty to our products and services, regardless of where you are in W.A.
We are currently tight on budget. What kind of financing options are available from Perth Homegaurd?
We understand that everyone needs to be tight on their budget during these times, and that is why we will offer you our factory direct price, as well as in-house interest-free finance options. By doing the finance in-house, you get easy approvals and no middlemen fees.
Is Perth Homeguard a licensed installer of security doors in Perth?
Yes, we are police-licensed installers with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Because of our excellent reputation & integrity, we have even taken on exclusive contracts to design and construct security features for select businesses including U.N. security.
Are you supplying Australian Made security doors?
Everything we produce is 100% Australian Made. Designed in Perth, specifically for Perth conditions and boasting a 10-year warranty as well as interest-free finance, and installed by Police licensed professionals, we are the homegrown security specialist you can trust.
What are the security door products Perth Homeguard provides to Perth homes and businesses?
- Hinged Security Doors
- Sliding Security Doors
- Pool Regulation Compliant Security Doors
- Custom Made Security Doors
- Colonial Barrier Doors
- Fire-Proof Security Doors
- Stainless Steel Mesh Doors
To view our full range of security doors, please click here.
What are the benefits of Perth Homeguard’s Security door products?
During these uncertain times, many countries have experienced exponential growth in crime rates. As people lose their jobs and become more desperate, we expect this trend to continue.
We understand keeping your family and assets safe is a big responsibility, and we take our job very seriously.
With over 30 years of experience, you can trust the experts at Perth Homegaurd to keep you and your loved one’s safe from criminals for many years to come. Here is what you can expect from Perth Homegaurd:
- A 10-year, industry-leading warranty
- Peace of mind, because you are dealing with Perth’s Security Experts.
- Over 30 years of specialist industry experience.
- In-house Interest-free finance which means you can have your security doors installed without paying upfront. We deal directly with you, no middleman, no extra charges and no hidden fees at all. And, because we’re a locally operated business, we offer easy approvals and terms.
- We are policed-licensed which means you are working with a professional team you can trust.
- 100% Australian Made Security doors with a high level of security & protection against burglaries.
- We offer a FREE assessment on your property’s weak entry points to create a design and plan tailored to you, and your needs.
If you need any more information about our security door products, feel free to call us on 92098100.
How does Perth Homeguard deal with COVID-19?
Just like every thriving business, here at Perth Homeguard, we implement stringent safety measures to ensure we comply with the Australian Government’s policy on dealing with COVID-19.
Read further details below.
- Safety – Regardless of where you are in W.A., safety should be your number one priority during COVID-19. If you’re looking for a security door supplier in Perth, make sure to check if the business operates with precaution. Here at Perth Homeguard, we’re open for business while taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We have added this information to all our online platforms. We take the safety and welfare of our clients and staff very seriously.
- Practice Good Hygiene – Everyone in our shop practices strict hygiene measures – we have always done this, but since the outbreak we have enforced these measures more thoroughly and regularly to ensure everyone’s safety. Below are the most important measures we take:
- We wash hands with germ-killing soap before, during and after contacting any surfaces.
- We use masks and change them often. .
- We cleanse and sanitise using alcohol-based sanitisers.
- We clean our trash bins as regularly as necessary then disinfect everything within our shop.
- Re-trained our team on the new safety and hygiene standards
- We clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces frequently.
- We clean and disinfect commonly used items like mobile phones, keys, work passes.
- We increase the amount of fresh air available in our shop by opening windows while adjusting the air-conditioning where necessary.
- Social Distancing – We maintain a 1.5 meter-distancing rule at all times, as mandated by the Government. We are very strict when it comes to implementing this guideline because the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. As such, we adhere to the best practices from the knowledge we have: no complacency here.
- Isolate – Although nobody from our team suffers from an illness, we’ve taken strict measures to comply with this where required. We don’t have contractors – so our staff don’t feel any pressure to come into work if they are not feeling 100% as they have leave entitlements.
- Healthy Food – Together as a team, we make sure we eat healthy food, get enough sleep to stay fit and healthy while boosting our immune systems and staying at the top of our game.
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 92098100 or click here to send us your enquiry.