Experts in Aluminium Shutters in Perth
Are you looking for top quality Aluminium Shutters to keep your property secure in Perth?
If you own a house or business in Perth, your number one priority is to ensure your family, property and investments are safe and secure.
According to surveys, it can take a burglar as little as five minutes to enter a home. So if your home or business appears easy to access, the higher the chance for burglars will attempt breaks-in.
Perth Homeguard has been keeping Perth homes and businesses secure for over 30 years. We have worked with some of Australia’s biggest companies, including BHP, RIO Tinto, Woodside, and Governments and councils.
Why should you buy shutters from Perth Homeguard?
With a 10 year warranty, our shutters are made in Perth for Perth conditions and are made to last. Our installers are all police-licensed, and we offer in-house interest-free finance. For the past 35 years, Perth Homeguard has been manufacturing, supplying and installing high-quality Australian Made shutters to different sectors in Perth, WA – including:
Hotels & Bars
Our Perth custom made aluminium shutters will fit your exact requirements as well as withstands WA’s climate. You can add protection and security without having an adverse effect on a property’s appearance.
Not only are our shutters extremely durable and long-lasting but they are also weatherproof, fireproof and bulletproof! (we know because we tested them!).
We service all industries that require shutters for maximum security, protection and privacy. If you live in coastal areas & are unsure if shutters are the right option for you, get in touch and ask about our custom made shutters that can withstand rust & corrosion. Give us a call on (08) 9209 8100 to get started.
Benefits of Installing Shutters Made of Aluminium
– One of the greatest benefits of these shutters is its durability and capacity to withstand extreme weather & conditions such as coastal winds, sea spray, salt build-up and stormy conditions. The two major components are marine-grade aluminium & stainless steel – both can withstand rust & corrosion making this product highly recommended for houses & businesses across the Perth metropolitan area.
– Our shutters are designed and developed using the highest quality materials available in the market and the most advanced mechanism, placing us at the forefront of the industry.
– Our shutters offer the strongest insulation capacity. They have the capacity to control the transfer of heat & cool, allowing every household to save up to 40% on energy cost. Windows are the most common opening for heat to come in from the outside and escape from, shutters are a great way to save on heating and cooling costs.
Privacy and Security
– Shutters are an excellent way to secure homes and businesses. With our industry-leading 10-year warranty, our shutters are made in Perth and built for Perth conditions. Because burglars actively look for easy entry targets, shutters are a sure way to keep them from even attempting.
Helps Eliminate Light and Noise
– Everyone loves a good night’s sleep. Multiple studies have shown how light and noise pollution drastically reduces sleep quality. It is even more challenging for those who work shifts. These shutters completely block out light and drastically reduce noise pollution giving you a perfect environment to rest easy.
One of our shutters can even withstand cyclones – learn more about it here.
Ready to request a quote on our roller shutters? Call us on (08) 9209 8100.
Can I install shutters myself?
Absolutely not. These are heavy-duty machines with specialised components. Not only must you get an installer to do it right, but you must get an installer that has significant experience. Newer companies will provide a poor install, and this will have a deleterious effect over time. You will see excessive strap wear and will need to replace the strap frequently. The end result is more wasted money. We provide a 10 year warranty on all installs so you don’t have to worry about anything going wrong. All of our installers are police-licenced for such installs.
What is the difference between manual and electric roller shutters?
This refers to how the roller shutters open and close. Electrical shutters are better as manual shutters require more maintenance. This is true once you purchase a high-quality electrical shutter. If you buy a low-quality electrical shutter with poor components, then you will still run into difficulties. Electrical shutters are lower maintenance, last longer, are more convenient, and open/close more rapidly. However, they also run at nearly twice the price of a manual, which is most definitely a relevant consideration.
What are the primary components in aluminium roller shutters?
The core components of roller shutter doors include:
- The Lock
- The Bottom Lathe
- Track Rail
- Shutter Springs
- Shutter Box
- Roller Tube
All of the individual components in our shutters are top quality and we have been in the business for over 30 years. Moreover, the finished product is also tested to be resistant to fire, extreme heat/cold, bullets, knives, force, and other criteria. After all, a security product is only as good as its weakest point.
What are the main uses of aluminium roller shutters in Perth?
The primary functions are to protect against the weather and against burglars. Criminals will be unable to get through a roller shutter door – unless they have loud, noisy equipment and a lot of time on their hands! The roller shutter doors protect against extreme weather conditions such as storms or frozen rain. They are also thermally efficient and reduce noise.
How much do aluminium roller shutters cost?
This will depend on the quality of the shutters and what kind. Electrical roller shutters are nearly twice as expensive as electrical roller shutters, so you will have to weigh up this cost. A 600mm X 800mm electrical roller shutter might cost between $500 and $700, while a manual would cost around $300. Custom colours might add another 20% – 30% to the price. Domestic, cyclone and security roller shutters will also have different pricing. Ultimately, there are many factors that go into the pricing. Give us a call and we’ll give you more information about our process and why we price the way we do – (08) 9209 8100.
What are the specific benefits of using Perth Homeguard aluminium?
The specific benefits of using our products are multiple. First, you can be assured of long-lasting roller shutters that function smoothly. We use industry-leading motors and components to ensure you have no hassle whatsoever. The quality of our police licenced installers is second to none and we have been doing this for over 30 years. We offer a 10 year warranty but our products will last much longer.
In other words, we use the best components, rigorously test the finished product, perform a high quality install on the roller shutters. You also benefit from a factory-direct price. Over the long-term, it always pays to use the best in the industry. And we are the best in the industry.
Call us now for a free quote on premium aluminium roller shutters in Perth – (08) 9209 8100.
This Video Will Tell You Why We Are Best Aluminium Roller Shutters Suppliers In Perth
Roller Shutter Care & Maintenance
Are you looking for more information on how to take care of your Perth residential shutters? Download our care and maintenance tips today.